Jefferson Elementary School has implement the WATCH DOGS program. It is a father’s involvement program, with goals to provide male role models for the students and increase school safety.
Fathers/uncles/grandpas are encouraged to participate and increase the involvement of male figures at Jefferson.
WHAT DO FATHERS GET:
- Spend a day at Jefferson and with your child, show them you care.
- Increase connectivity and school safety.
- Gain awareness to a child’s everyday world.
- An awesome T-shirt.
WHAT DO STUDENTS GET:
- Sense of safety at school.
- Having a great role model to learn from.
- Extra instructional support at school.
- Boasting rights that their father is a WATCH DOG.