Kids Heart Challenge
JEFFERSON PARTNERS WITH THE AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION
Our school is proud to partner with the American Heart Association to help kids with special hearts!
Unfortunately, heart disease and stroke are the #1 and #4 killers in America today. They account for almost as many deaths as all other causes combined. Did you know… Every day 2500 people in America have a heart attack and 2100 people suffer a stroke. Every year 36,000 children are born with a heart defect. The dollars raised are critical to the development of lifesaving research. Thank you for your Support!!
Check us out online!
- Step 1: Go to www.heart.org/jump and click on Register Today.
- Step 2: Enter Jefferson and CA in the fields provided for school & State
- Step 3: Click on Join Team
- Step 4: Create your own Username and Password and answer a security question. Click Continue.
- Step 5 Fill out the registration form. Review the Online Waiver and click the box to accept
- Step 6 Send emails to ask for donations to save lives and don’t forget to remind family & friends to be heart healthy too!
Check out our App! You can send texts and donation requests from your smart phone! Search “Jump/Hoops” in the itunes App store or Android google play store to download the app and save lives on the go!